A premium quality 100% acrylic semi-solid stain formulated to penetrate and protect wood, resist abrasion, and beautify wood decking, siding, fencing, shakes and furniture.
Its colours are semi-solid, allowing some of the colour and the grain pattern of the wood to show through. Arborcoat® Semi-Solid stain can be top coated with Arborcoat® Waterborne Protective Clear Coat (K636) for a low lustre look.
- Provides protection and colour without obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- The semi-solid opacity of this product makes it ideal for reducing colour variations in wood without completely obscuring the wood grain
- Provides mildew resistant coating
- Scuff resistant
- May be applied to new, pressure treated lumber. Ideal for softwoods like cedar and pine.
- Formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wooden decking and furniture
- A water repellent coating
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, fencing, siding, shakes, and furniture.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4 °C (40 °F)
- Moisture level of wood substrate must be below 15%. Test light colours for tannin bleed over a small area before proceeding
- Not recommended for hardwood
- For a low lustre look, apply a single thin topcoat of Arborcoat® Waterborne Protective Clear Coat (K636)
Additional Product Information
Additional product information including sell sheet and SDS / TDS